SRKK Computer

The Only Hardware Solutions Partner You Ever Need.

Why Choose Us

SRKK Computer

The Only Hardware Solutions Partner You Ever Need.

Why Choose Us

About SRKK Computer

About SRKK Computer

Most companies that are involved in hardware reselling are jack of all trades and masters of none – they sell a plethora of hardware, software, services, licenses and whatnot, resulting in a lack of focus and expertise in hardware solutions.

SRKK Computer was established as a result of seeing the need for specialized hardware solution consultants that would play a part in helping your organization realize its full potential by aiding you in selecting the perfect hardware.

Why Choose Us

Easy to deal with

Easy to deal with

There isn’t much that we aren’t willing to discuss and negotiate: payment terms, discounts, delivery times – you name it.

Trusted Consultant

Trusted Consultant

We pledge to fulfill 99% of our promises; the remaining 1% can be attributed to unforeseen circumstances.

Fast Response

Fast Response

We promise to get back to
you within 24 hours.

Customer Stories

“SRKK was able to provide us with solutions that rightly addressed our organisation’s needs. Our partnership of over 20 years has been an amazing experience, both in terms of knowledge sharing and innovation. SRKK not only provides us with the best-in-class hardware, but also much needed advice and consultation”

Nandos Malaysia

Customer Stories

“SRKK was able to provide us with solutions that rightly addressed our organisation’s needs. Our partnership of over 20 years has been an amazing experience, both in terms of knowledge sharing and innovation. SRKK not only provides us with the best-in-class hardware, but also much needed advice and consultation”

Nandos Malaysia

Our Leadership Team

The greatest asset of a company is its people!

Our Leadership Team

The greatest asset of a company is its people!

We’re Waiting To Help You

Get in touch with us today and let’s start transforming
your business from the ground up.

Book A Free Consultation

We’re Waiting To Help You

Get in touch with us today and let’s start transforming your business from the ground up.

Book A Free Consultation