sales@srkk.computer
+60(3) 3000 6698

Brand Promise

We say IT,
We do IT

We live by this motto. Our words carry weight, we pledge to fulfill 99% of our promises; the remaining 1% can be attributed to unforeseen circumstances.

Fast
response

We promise to get back to you within 24 hours.

We are easy
to deal with

There isn’t much that we aren’t willing to discuss and negotiate: payment terms, discounts, delivery times – you name it.

What if?

Just in case we fail to fulfill our promises, you will be entitled to double the loyalty points from that specific transaction.

We Say IT, We Do IT !

” Brand is the image people have of your company or product. It’s who people think you are. Or quoting Ze Franl, it’s the ’emotional aftertaste’ that comes after an experience (even a second-hand one) with a product, service or company.”

Yew Lip Sin

CEO of SRKK

Look Nowhere Else For The Most Efficient Solution.